“A lovely cottage with great views”
“3 bedrooms - sleeps 6”
“Ideal for holidays with family & friends”
Everything you'd expect, and a little bit more!
The self-catering holiday cottage, in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, has everything you need for your holiday.
Its features include:
• Stunning Views
• 3 bedrooms, one with en-suite
• Fully fitted spacious kitchen
• Good-sized living room, with open, log burning fire
• Separate dining room
• Close to beaches, coves, coastal path and other attractions
• Wifi and Freeview
• Two outside patio areas and a good sized, lawned gardens
• Dog friendly - view our 'Four Legged Guest Guide'
• Discount available for 2 person occupancy
This beautiful, spacious holiday cottage is situated in a stunning position on the St Davids Peninsula
with extensive sea views, sleeps up to 6 in 3 bedrooms. Great for families but also ideal for couples.
(2 person discount applies off peak). Nestled within the protected Pembrokeshire Coast National
Park, it sits halfway between St. Davids and Fishguard, in the quiet hamlet of Penparc. Wonderful
sea views from the lounge, sunroom and double bedroom across the Irish Sea. There are pubs and
cafes and a shop within walking distance. Also supermarkets and other amenities within 8 miles in either direction along the A487 at Fishguard or St Davids.
Beudy Gwyn holds the Welsh Tourist Board 4* Rating.
**SHORT BREAKS available out of peak season, please click here for more information**
Beudy Gwyn holiday cottage in Pembrokeshire, contact Paula Duffy for information or bookings on 01491 642169